Thursday 8 December 2011

Inspiration

2D Window Displays
I was going to do my window display on Valentinesday Day but I thought if you were working profetionaly you would have done that by now and would be thinking of summer 2012, so that is what I have done and decided to do a summer festival theme.
I found inspiration from festival wedsites such as:
  • Reading Festival
  • Glastonbury
  • Creamfields

Here are some print screens of the websites:





Glastonbury website gave me the most inspiration, the kind of sketchy looking style and lots of grass, they all obviously show images of the crowd at the event and this made my mind up what im going to have on the walls of the display, and also looked through some of the gallery images on each website and looked at what everyone was wearing and this helped me alot on what iteams I should put in the display, also nearly in every image you can see some sort of alcohol which is something i might include, to make the display more fun and festive like.

No comments:

Post a Comment