Thursday 8 December 2011

Fashion Inspiration

Inspiration on what to hang in the window display as I have decided I am not going to use manaquins, as alot of selfridges window displays they hang things rather than use manaquins.
Celebrities are always a good way to look at for something thats in and new, and thats why i have looked at them, but not always the case because I wanted to look at normal people and what they are wearing highstreet fashion, so mixing both influenses can come up with something unique.


I looked through all these images everyone one of them hepled me decied what i was going to do and what kind of character and theme I wanted in the window, also the kind of style and alot of people wore short denim jeans with a loose vest top or colourful top, very cashual and cool. Have sun glasses and summer hats just really makes a diffence to add so will definately be adding them in, the wellies are a must think i am going to use power flower patterned wellies. you see quite alot of people with cans so i am thinking to hang cans of beer hanging by the clothes, because thats what really happens in the festivals.







No comments:

Post a Comment